Dr Radhika Batra has received innumerable international and national awards and has been recognised worldwide over for her path-breaking work.
Selected as Speaker Delegate for the One Young World Summit, Hague, 2018 and recieved a fellowship to attend the event where she spoke in the Plenary in front of 1800 delegates from across the world.
Selected as TrustLaw Changemaker by the Thomas Reuters Foundation, UK, and recieved a fellowship to attend their annual flagship event in London, Novenber 2019.
• Global Peace Index Ambassador at Institute for Economics and Peace, Sydney.
• Rising Star and Changemaker at WEDU Global.
Dr Radhika Batra was invited as the keynote speaker at the Cool Chain Association’s 7th Pharma & Bioscience event, held on 23rd - 24th Sep 2019 at the Paris Marriott, Charles de Gaulle Airport. This was a special event which seeks to bring the airfreight industry together in addressing the challenges that are faced when handling the transportation of pharma and bioscience products.
"We want you to set the tone of the conference" says Stavros Evangelakakis, Chairman of the CCA. " We want to make an awareness that we make so much effort to bring the goods into a country and then due to infrastructure, not adequate coolchain and the vast distances to some tribes , villages make it complicated to reach them on time. So I want to create awareness that this industry may have an opportunity to help by establishing last mile delivery "
• Contributor at Project Syndicate, published commentary titled“Taking vaccines the last mile” (https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/global-immunization-coverage-last-mile-vaccine-delivery-by-radhika-batra-2019-02). This has been translated into 13 local languages and been published in 26 countries, over 31 media outlets, including Forbes Kazakhstan, Les Echos ( France) , Khaleej Times ( UAE), Irish Examiner, Times of Oman etc. Also been published by the World Economic Forum as a blog. (https://fr.weforum.org/agenda/2019/02/acheminer-les-vaccins-aux-localites/)
• Winner of Johnson and Johnson Scholarship to attend the One Young World Summit, The Hague as a Delegate speaker, 2018. Gave a talk in the plenary ‘Changing the trajectory in health for humanity’, where she spoke on burning issues of childcare & blindness prevention in children. (https://www.jjcct.org/scholar/radhika-batra/)
• Huffington Post Contributor since August 2016- Published articles titled“Anger-will it leave you lamenting?” and“Organ Donation-Yours tryst with immortality” (https://www.huffpost.com/author/rads-batra-545)
• Guest Author at Thrive Global- Founded by Ariana Huffington, it is the world’s largest digital media platform that curates and dispenses omni-channel content on wellbeing. https://thriveglobal.com/stories/eternity-in-an-hour-a-doctors-musings/?utm_source=Newsletter_Publish&utm_medium=Thrive
• Research with University College London : paper written in collaboration with Dr Marc Lipman et al in Public Health Action (PHA) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318096278_Tuberculosis_treatment_outcomes_among _disadvantaged_patients_in_India
• Article on Organ Donation published in The Speaking Tree column of The Times of India newspaper on August 2, 2016
• Article ‘Where words come out from the depths of truth’ in Lancet Student, Dec 2009
• July 2011 – Won second prize in debate ‘Euthanasia – A Doctor’s Dilemma’
• August 2011- Won first prize and overall running trophy at D., S.K. Sen Memorial Inter College Debate, organised by Delhi Medical Association
• December 2011 – Awarded Gold Medal in a Debate on ‘Privatisation of Medical Facilities is beneficial for the community’ at AURA 2011
• July 2012- Attended NDTV ‘We the People’ debate on Euthanasia as a part of the interactive audience.
• August 2012 – Awarded Second Prize and running trophy at Dr. S.K Sen Memorial Inter College Debate 2012 at Delhi Medical Association, on ‘Doctor Patient Relationship.
• Article titled ‘Healing Words are hard to find’ in Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences.
• September 2012 – Awarded certificate of merit for being amongst the top ten finalists in the Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences Medical Writing Competition.
• Received second prize in a medical writing competition organised by the Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences
• Article entitled ‘Eternity in An Hour’ in Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences.
Presentations and awards
• April 2011- Awarded a Certificate of Merit in the AmeriCares India–Health Angels Competition at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Selected among the top 20 finalists out of the 13,000 participants. Presented a poster titled ‘Project Jeevan-Community Empowerment for Comprehensive Healthcare.’
• Presented Technology showcase at World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH), organised by Imperial College London in Doha, Qatar, December 2013
• First Prize at ‘Forensic Medicine through the Ages’-A study of age old mysteries and how they were solved using new techniques in forensic medicine, at INPAFOCON 2011.
• August 2011- Awarded Gold Medalat MEDSICON, Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi. The abstract was published in New Indian Journal of Surgery.
• September 2011- Awarded Certificate of Merit for a poster presentation entitled ‘Terrorism and Trauma’ at INDUS EM 2011, AIIMS (New Delhi).
• June 2012- Presented a paper titled ‘Scientific Solutions to Strange Sagas’ at KARMIC
• August 2012- Presented a research poster titled ‘Coping With Corticosteroids’ at MEDSICON, The abstract has been published in New Indian Journal of Surgery.
• October 2013- Won first prize, Rs. 1,00,000/-, trophy & certificate atthe Healthcare Innovations & Entrepreneurship Awards, organized by AIIMS &Oklahoma Universities.
• Presented a case at Pedicon (Pediatric Convention), 2018, at King Georges Medical College.