Dr Radhika Batra, MD, is the Founder and President of Every Infant Matters.
"I believe that providing access to health care is one of the biggest challenges which must be overcome to achieve health for all. I believe in justice, inclusion, and gender equality." says Dr Batra. "My role is to guide the organisation in its strategy and vision, and oversee implementation, communication, partnerships and data collection. I started my work by building partnerships to serve hard-to-reach and marginalised children. I travel extensively to meet people who are in the frontline of care. I was invited as Delegate Speaker to the One Young World Summit, Hague 2018 where I built partnerships with NGOs from Nigeria. This year I was selected as TrustConference Changemaker by the Thompson Reuters foundation and at their event I met and built partners with church groups working in remote, rural India. I am responsible for ensuring justice and inclusion. We take care of gender issues and encourage families to do so."
Watch our Founder and President talk about Every Infant Matters at the One Young World Summit held in the Netherlands in 2019
• Registrar at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, June 2019 onwards
• Post Graduate Resident Doctor: in charge of Out Patients Department of Paediatrics, Neonatal ICU, children’s wards and emergency admissions, from 2016 to May 2019
• Founder and President of Every Infant Matters, since June 2017.
• Global Peace Index Ambassador at Institute for Economics and Peace, Sydney.
• Rising Star and Changemaker at WEDU Global.
• Delegate Speaker at One Young World 2018, The Hague (https://vimeo.com/296409371) (https://www.oneyoungworld.com/profile-main/192711)
• Ambassador at One Young World since October 2018
• TrustLaw Changemaker, 2019, selected by the Thomas Reuters Foundation
Dr Daniel Pan- Chair of the Advisory board
Mrs Usha Gupta- Director Communications, (writer, social worker and philanthropist)
Sahil Kakkar- Director Partnerhips
Sonali Batra- Chief Technology Officer
Dr Daniel Pan- Registrar, Imperial College London, Chair of the Advisory board
Dr Avantika Singh
Dr Parul Gupta, MD- Medical Superintendant, Palika Maternity hospital, NDMC, New Delhi, India
Dr Namita Gupta, MD- Head of the Department of Pediatrics, Batra Hospital and Research centre, New Delhi, India
Dr Smita Agrawal, MD, MRCOG (I)