Our mission is serving disadvantaged women and children by providing last mile health solutions. Our biggest project is that of preventing blindness by dispensing Vitamin A to marginalised children. We believe in justice and inclusion, and work towards promoting gender equality.
1. Preventing blindness in children
2. Holistic health program
3. Promoting breast feeding
5. Promoting gender equality
6. Dispelling harmful myths and educating families on hygiene and proper hand washing techniques
7. Distribution of prenatal vitamins to marginalised pregnant women.
8. Preventing stigma and discrimination to those with Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDs or blindness
1. Blindness Prevention: More than 25,120 children have been given Vitamin A to save them from going blind, in India and Nigeria
2. Deworming: 15155 children have been given deworming tablets
3. Prenatal Vitamins to Disadvantaged Mothers . Given to 27050 pregnant women
4. Holistic health care: 32,000 disadvantaged families educated on breast feeding, immunisation, hygiene, hand washing techniques.
5, Promoting equality: More than 32,000 families educated to prevent gender inqualities, and prevent stigma due to TB, HIV/AIDS and blindness
Radhika Batra's insightful Podcast for Chris Notter
We have carried out a series of health camps in Nigeria.
Recently, a large scale camp was carried out in Ekori community, Yakurr LGA in Cross River State, Nigeria, from 28th to 30th December, 2019. More than 2700 pregnant women attended. Each women was gifted a bottle or high quality vitamins. each bottle contained 180 tablets, to last for 6 months of pregnancy.
"We are excited about our partnership with Every Infant Matters and also with the great support given by the governmnet, local authorties, and the communities themselves" says Dr. Ekpneyong Effiok, SGx Director Calabar. Dr Effiok wants to scale the project across Nigeria and replicate in other countries of Africa.